Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Le Creuset is known the world over for making the best in cast iron cookware, with its beautiful bright colours and long-lasting quality. The Signature range has the classic durable and hygienic enamel finish, but also includes wider handles that provide even weight distribution and a secure grip, and larger, more comfortable knobs that are heat resistant up to 260°C.
- 6.7 litre round cast iron casserole
- Perfect for simmering tender and succulent one-pot casseroles, preparing a risotto or a pot roast, serving a hot soup or a cold gazpacho, boiling pasta or vegetables and stewing fruit
- Even heat distribution as the base, sides and lid are of equal thickness, preventing hotspots or heat loss
- Casseroles retain heat once warm and can continue cooking on a lower heat setting, making it energy efficient
- Perfectly fitted lid ensures that heat, moisture and flavours are tightly sealed in
- Oversized handles ensure an even weight distribution and give a secure grip
- Base will never warp, maintaining the pot's stability
- Great for keeping food warm while serving at the table, holding foods that are marinating or storing foods (raw or cooked) in the fridge or freezer
- Durable enamel coating is hygienic, doesn't retain odours and is easy to clean
- Phenolic lid knob is heat resistant up to 260°C
- Suitable on all stove top surfaces and inside the oven
- Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 6.7L
- Diameter: 28cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven
All French Ovens & Casseroles carry a lifetime replacement/repair guarantee from manufacturing defects/flaws. The guarantee does not cover damage due to overheating, scraping & chipping through mishandling and improper use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 4 out of 4 total reviews
40%0 out of 4 total reviews
30%0 out of 4 total reviews
20%0 out of 4 total reviews
10%0 out of 4 total reviews
It is heavy but not as heavy as I expected. I ordered the 28cm, which is the biggest in this colour. Cooked an amazing lamb shank recipe in it - husband and kids approved! Can't say anything yet for durability, but it does seem to be a high quality item as I would expect at the price.
I would recommend this product to a friend.