Sauce making is easier than ever with the smoothly curved interior and rounded base of the Signature Saucepan. An extended helper handle and a contoured main handle also provide added control when transferring cookware on the stovetop or between the kitchen and the table. Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset’s enhanced enamelling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for sauce making with its precise and responsive temperature control properties. In fact, cast iron has long been used by chefs around the world to achieve the steady low-to-medium heat required for building delicate sauces.
- Cast iron saucepan
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-coloured interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 260°C
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Suitable for all stove tops
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 20cm
This product comes with a lifetime guarantee.