Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
A collaboration brew between IMPI and Lakeside Brewing Co, well-hopped black IPA. The African bush is a magical and extraordinary place where the beating of the African drum resounds to the heartbeat of our continent, truly an enigmatic and special place.
This IPA is just as special and dark, as the African star-studded night. Savour the Black IPA next to a crackling fire.
- Appearance: Dark and dangerous
- Aroma: Dark chocolate and coffee with a touch of citrus
- Flavour: Dark chocolate and lime with a smooth bitter finish
- Mouthfeel: Smooth and stout-like
- Volume: 340ml
- ABV: 5.5%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.