Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool has to go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food, and are made 100% in France. Designed with the signature bee on the handle, these are the real deal.
- Classic country look cheese knife set with olive wood handles
- Set includes one curved, two pronged knife for medium cheeses, and one blunt-nosed paddle knife for spreading soft cheeses
- Guaranteed 100% French manufacturing
- Comes with an etched wooden storage tray
- Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade; olive wood handle
- Wash knives after use in warm, soapy water, and dry immediately. Do not allow them to stand in water, or come into contact with a heat source. Remember not to use abrasive sponges on them either, in order to maintain their finish.
- We do not recommend washing these knives in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, blades can knock against one another, reducing the longevity of the edge, and water can creep in between the metal and wooden handle, reducing the life of the handle