Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool has to go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food, and are made 100% in France. Designed with the signature bee on the handle, this cutlery set is the real deal and a beautiful addition to any tableware collection.
- Classic country look cutlery set
- Set includes six of each of the following: forks, table knives, dessert spoons, and teaspoons
- Each piece is lightweight yet durable
- Neatly presented in a wooden box for convenient storage in your cutlery drawer
- Guaranteed 100% French manufacturing
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle. Images of the handles are to show colour and do not represent the product itself.
- Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade; synthetic handle
- Colonial mix colours include: Black, cherry and ivory
- Fun mix colours include: New red, ivory and lime
- Wash knives after use in warm, soapy water, dry immediately, and pop back into the knife block
- We do not recommend washing these knives in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, blades can knock against one another, reducing the longevity of the edge, and water can creep in between the metal and the handle, reducing the life of the handle