Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Rust red in colour with a unique bittersweet flavour, bittersweet paprika is a versatile seasoning used in countless Spanish recipes. Made from freshly harvested peppers smoked for 15 days over encina oak wood fires, this pimentón is bittersweet with an intense smoked flavour. It is this intense smokey flavour that sets it apart. La Dalia is the original brand of Pimentón de La Vera, and they still use stone mills to create the finest, most flavourful smoked paprika in Spain. Olé!
- Bittersweet smoked paprika is a key ingredient in home-cured sausages, grilled meats, stews and paella
- The smoky, intense flavour is also fantastic with roasted meats, chicken or fish
- Made from the finest Spanish peppers and smoked over encina oak wood fires
- Comes in a beautiful tin, perfect for gifting
- 70g tin
- Origin: Spain
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I do not usually waste my time writing reviews. This time however I thought I will. Not just for the product.
La Dalia Bittersweet Smoked Paprika is a wonderful spice. The flavours added to the food, especially fish, is outstanding. If you are a connoisseur then I highly recommend this. You and your family and your friends will love it.
@yuppiechef: Your loyalty towar Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.