The gnomes love Achouffe beers. But they also appreciate the juicy cherries that grow in their land of fairies. This year, the Chouffe gnomes gathered the cherries and stored them in the brewery loft.
The old ceiling collapsed under the weight of the fruit. The cherries fell into a vat of Mc Chouffe that was being prepared. The mischievous gnomes said nothing about it. Surprised to discover a glowing red beer with a fruity taste, the Master Brewer finally decided to transfer it to barrels.
- The new Cherry Chouffe is a fruit beer full of surprises
- A deliciously refreshing Mc Chouffe, supplemented by delicious fruit
- The aroma is full of sour cherries, but you also detect strong notes of strawberry, marzipan and sweet port
- In the lightly sweet flavour, you will also detect the red fruit , together with almond notes and subtle spices
- It ends with a warming aftertaste with a slight bitterness
- ABV: 8%
- Volume: 330ml