Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The La Capra range is made up of good value wines from the Fairview cellar. Named after the nanny goats that live in the tower in front of the farmhouse and inspired by a hard-working, Shiraz-loving traveller, the range is full of flavour and is easy to drink over good conversation and great good.
- Pale green colour in the glass with flinty and floral notes on the nose combined with pear drop
- A delicate palate with lingering zesty acidity and granny smith apple, finishing off with a refreshing, clean after taste
- Store before opening: 16 - 18 degrees
- Allergens: sulphur
- Vintage: 2018
- 11.0% alc vol
- Origin: Coastal
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.