Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
La Bri uses estate grapes exclusively to produce handcrafted wines, made for everyday enjoyment, comprising four single cultivar wines and two blends, based on the traditional French Bordeaux and Rhone winemaking practices.
- This Merlot has a concentrated, bright ruby red colour
- The nose shows red plums with underlying aromas of dried mushrooms
- A juicy and elegant entry with firm tannins
- Hints of thyme and red plums on the palate
- Red, dry, wooded
- 14.38% Alc vol
- Origin: Franschhoek
- Vintage: 2018