Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Expertly handcrafted from hardwood, using an ancient Japanese technique, each stick of handcut Kuro-Bo Activated Charcoal (Binchotan) is scientifically proven to naturally purify water by removing metals, chemicals and E. coli. Balancing an acidic pH and releasing beneficial minerals, such as calcium and magnesium for a cleaner and more refreshing taste.
- Charcoal water filter purifies ordinary tap water in a 100% eco-friendly way
- 100% plastic-free, natural and recyclable water filter
- Charcoal attracts positively-charged toxins and heavy metals and draws them out of the water, while depositing beneficial minerals into the water
- Enriches every glass of water with bioavailable minerals like calcium and magnesium
- Can be used in any water container, to suit any lifestyle
- Activated charcoal also balances the water’s pH
- Recyclable in many eco-friendly ways
How it works:
- Activate your stick by boiling for 10 minutes
- Place it into up to 3L of water
- Ideally leave for 4-6 hours or overnight although filtration starts immediately
- Reusability: each stick is reusable for 3+ months
After 3 months of daily use, you can recycle your activated charcoal water filter stick in any number of innovative and eco-friendly ways:
- It can be used as a biochar on your plants
- It can be used as an organic air purifier or dehumidifier
- It can be used in the fridge to prolong the shelf life of fresh fruit and vegetables
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.