Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This 2014 vintage expresses the complex aromas of chardonnay grapes, and changes continually, evolving in the bottle and in the glass. Characterised by crisp and fresh minerality, followed by orange zest, lime and underlying notes of cherry and vanilla.
- The palate is dominated by a powerful mousse, supported by fresh, lively acidity and a slightly lower sugar content than in previous years
- Made to enjoy on release but it will reward maturation for a further few years in the bottle
- 100% Chardonnay
- Allergens: sulphur
- Vintage: 2014
- Origin: Constantia, Western Cape
- 11.64% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.