Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
2017 provided ideal ripening conditions for this Estate Sauvignon Blanc. Cool evening temperatures resulted in the lower pH, tighter acidity and natural crisp minerality very typical of a top Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc wine.
- Fresh and subtly aromatic, this wine exhibits the typical Sauvignon blanc characteristics of gooseberry and citrusy lemon and lime on the nose
- A hint of clove comes through and is underpinned by passion and grape-fruit aromas
- Crisp minerality, fresh acidity and a well-integrated palate are complimented by flavours of papaya, sweet melon, lemon, lime and passion fruit
- The finish is long and rich and almost increases with intensity towards the end
89% Sauvignon blanc, 11% Semillion
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Origin: Constantia, Western Cape
- 13.9% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.