Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
With BarCraft's acrylic wine aerator, you can cut straight to enjoying your wine's full flavour without the wait. This clever contraption works in a simple way. Pour in your wine, straight from the bottle. The wine aerator exposes it to oxygen as it flows through - instantly bringing out a depth of flavour you'd usually have to wait hours for if you decanted it. It's ideal for serving aged reds, some whites and even vintage ports. The 16-hole design catches any cork or wine sediment, so rather than a mouthful of grit, you can savour a smooth, harmonious blend of fruity notes.
- Acrylic aerator with silver detail
- Desigined to increase the velocity and aeration of the wine as it is served or decanted
- Enhances the flavour and improves the boquet resulting in a fuller, smoother wine
- 16 hole design catches cork or wine sediment
- Handwash only
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.