Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This limited edition KitchenAid Mini Food Processor from the Queen of Hearts Collection has a unique design with sleek chrome accents, a trim band with hundreds of miniature red hearts and a logo celebrating 100 years of the KitchenAid brand. The Passion Red colour embodies the energy, strength and shared passion for creating possibility in the kitchen. This handy mini food processor is simple to use, clean and tidy away. It has a stainless steel multipurpose blade, 2 speeds and pulse option so you can chop, mix and purée to get the results you want. You'll love this versatile, compact kitchen helper.
- Limited edition Passion Red Queen of Hearts mini food processor
- Lightweight with simple in-bowl storage make it the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen
- Great for quickly chopping ingredients and preparing dressings and sauces
- Compact and easy to store
- Simple one-touch operation
- 2 speeds and pulse operation for precise control to produce coarse or fine results
- BPA-free work bowl with pour spout and handle
- Multipurpose stainless steel blade chops raw fruits and vegetables or nuts with ease, and minces parsley, chives, or garlic
- Use to purée cooked fruit or vegetables to make sauces and coulis
- Drizzle basin trickles in the right amount of oil or other liquids whilst processing
- Power: 240W
- Voltage: 220 – 240V
- Revolutions per minute (speed 1 to 2): 2450 to 3450 RPM
- Body material: Plastic
- Capacity: 830ml
- Not suitable for processing coffee beans or hard spices like nutmeg
- BPA-free work bowl, stainless steel multipurpose blade, lid with liquid drizzle basin and pulse/on button are all dishwasher safe
- Product comes with a 2 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.