Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
This limited edition KitchenAid Hand Blender from the Queen of Heart Collection features a strong metal body, 5 speeds and a soft-grip handle. It has a stainless steel blending arm and BPA-free pitcher with a lid for storage. Grab yours to make light work of homemade sauces, soups, salsas, baby food, pesto, whipped cream and more. You'll love the unique limited edition design with sleek chrome accents, a trim band with hundreds of miniature red hearts and a logo celebrating 100 years of the KitchenAid brand. The Passion Red colour embodies the energy, strength and shared passion for creating possibility in the kitchen.
- Limited edition Passion Red Queen of Hearts hand blender
- Powerful 5-speed DC motor for quiet, exceptional control with long-lasting operation
- Metal body construction with soft grip handle
- Stainless steel S-blade with bell guard and 1L BPA-free graduated blending pitcher with no-splash lid and pour spout
- Easily prepare, serve and store food in a single container
- A twist-lock stainless steel removable blending arm to mix, blend, purée, crush, froth, whip and chop all ingredients with ease, even in deeper pots, bowls or jugs
- Patented removable pan guard attaches easily to the bell blade assembly to help prevent scratching on cookware
- Whisk attachment for whipping cream and egg whites
- Power: 180W
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Revolutions per minute: 6100 to 11000 RPM
- Material motor body: Metal
- Blending arm length: 20.3cm
- Cord length: 76cm
- Wipe the motor body and whisk adapter with a damp cloth
- Mild dish soap may be used, but do not use abrasive cleansers
- Wash the blending arm, pitcher and lid, whisk, bell guard and pan guard in hot, soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.