Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Fruit and veggie drinks are full of nutrients and flavour, with each sip boosting your health up a couple of notches. The KitchenAid Maximum Extraction Juicer gives you more juice with less prep work, with its handy 2 stage system which slices then processes fruits and vegetables for the ultimate juice extraction. This juicer also comes with 3 pulp screens for low pulp, high pulp and sauces, making it perfect for use with hard, soft or leafy fruits and vegetables.
- Maximum extraction juicer
- 2 stage slow juicing technology slices then processes fruits and vegetables for maximum extraction of juice with less prep work and foam
- 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube and hopper accommodates various sizes of soft, hard or leafy fruits and vegetables while reducing pre-cutting
- Choice of 3 pulp preferences for a wide variety of foods like smooth herb and vegetable juices, savoury coulis, thick fruit purées, and sweet jams
- Optimised slow juicing speed with reverse function so you can juice anything from herbs to fruits and vegetables
- Reverse speed for unclogging food during the extraction
- Premium die-cast metal construction and stylish compact design
- Sturdy, stable and easy to clean
- Power: 250W
- Capacity: 1L
- This product comes with a 5 year warranty
- This product is not designed for commercial use, using it commercially will void the warranty
The KitchenAid Warranty covers:
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Machines used for operations other than normal household food preparation
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
In my user experience this is a disappointing KitchenAid product with better alternatives out there.
The extraction of juice is inconsistent and the unit frequently clogs up. This has meant that this unit has largely remained in a cupboard not used.
Recently the gears of the unit burnt-out despite only infrequent use and now manufacturer will not cover it under the 5 Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.