Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Fruit and veggie drinks are full of nutrients and flavour, with each sip boosting your health up a couple of notches. The KitchenAid Maximum Extraction Juicer gives you more juice with less prep work, with its handy 2 stage system which slices then processes fruits and vegetables for the ultimate juice extraction. This juicer also comes with 3 pulp screens for low pulp, high pulp and sauces, making it perfect for use with hard, soft or leafy fruits and vegetables.
- Maximum extraction juicer
- 2 stage slow juicing technology slices then processes fruits and vegetables for maximum extraction of juice with less prep work and foam
- 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube and hopper accommodates various sizes of soft, hard or leafy fruits and vegetables while reducing pre-cutting
- Choice of 3 pulp preferences for a wide variety of foods like smooth herb and vegetable juices, savoury coulis, thick fruit purées, and sweet jams
- Optimised slow juicing speed with reverse function so you can juice anything from herbs to fruits and vegetables
- Reverse speed for unclogging food during the extraction
- Premium die-cast metal construction and stylish compact design
- Sturdy, stable and easy to clean
- Power: 250W
- Capacity: 1L
- This product comes with a 5 year warranty
- This product is not designed for commercial use, using it commercially will void the warranty
The KitchenAid Warranty covers:
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Machines used for operations other than normal household food preparation
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed