Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A good morning brew is essential to give you the kickstart you need to tackle your day. The KitchenAid Espresso Maker has two independent boilers and can provide 30 minutes of consistent performance with no delay between brewing and frothing. Both boilers deliver constant temperatures, optimal for brewing Italian-style espresso with crema and rich creamy froth for the perfect cappuccino.
- Double boiler espresso machine
- 2 independent boilers, 1 for coffee brewing and 1 for milk frothing
- Consistent performance with no delay between brewing and frothing
- Auto-shut off function after 30 minutes
- Espresso boiler delivers constant temperature for optimal brewing of Italian-style espresso with crema
- Steam boiler delivers abundant dry steam with a steady temperature for a rich creamy cappuccino
- Large capacity sliding and removable water tank
- Clear indication of boiler status for brewing and frothing
- Professional filter holder can accommodate 2 interchangeable stainless steel baskets
- Allows brewing with ground coffee and paper pods
- Die-cast metal construction is robust and durable
- Cup warmer provides easy storage for warming up to 6 espresso cups
- Comes with a stainless steel jug, 2 filter baskets (a small basket for a single cup of espresso or paper coffee pod, and a large basket for 2 cups of espresso or ground coffee), a tamper, a cleaning brush, a coffee scoop and a removable nozzle
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Power: 1300W
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Water tank capacity: 2L
- Dimensions: 39cm x 31.5cm x 31cm
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty
- This product is not designed for commercial use, using it commercially will void the warranty
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Machines used for operations other than normal household food preparation
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have had my KitchenAid machine for a few months and am now finally making consistently decent coffee. I avoided the capsule and automatic machines as I felt there was very little you could do to change or improve your brew on those machines if not to your liking. Having said that, it was a bit of a learning curve to try and master all the elements of a manual machine - just about everything affeRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.