Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A new generation of burr grinder from the iconic KitchenAid, this grinder features the retro look of the Artisan range along with precision grinding and top quality materials. Each grinder has stainless steel precision grinding burrs, which are adjustable in half-step increments from fine espresso grind to a coarse grind for the French press.
- Features a glass bean hopper and grind jar to minimise static cling
- Low rotations per minute reduces heat transfer from friction
- Die cast metal construction is robust and durable
- Easy access for cleaning and burr calibration
- Dimensions: 24.9 x 25.4 x 15 cm
- Capacities: glass bean hopper - 200 g; glass glass grind jar - 200 g
- Wattage: 220-240 W
- Revolutions per minute: 450 RPM
- Stainless Steel Grinder
- Grinder Type: Burr
- This products comes with a 2 year warranty
- This product is not designed for commercial use, using it commercially will void the warranty
The KitchenAid Warranty covers:
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Machines used for operations other than normal household food preparation
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have just been informed by the agents that after using this at home for the past 3 years and 3 months that they need to replace the motor. It will cost just over half the price of a new one. One would not have expected this from such a premium product.
It does grind coffee very nicely, but I am sure there are more cost-effective options than this.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
This is now my new favorite time of the day, when I get to grind my coffee and brew a moka pot full of pure joy! The grinder has a sturdy and good quality feel to it, and does the work perfectly every time. It is so easy to clean and looks stunning in my kitchen!
I would recommend this product to a friend.