Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The KitchenAid Artisan Power Plus Blender has a powerful motor that blends through tough ingredients, like frozen fruits and fibrous, nutrient dense vegetables, quickly and easily for smoother results. It boasts 4 pre-set programmes, including a heated soup making option, and has 11 speed settings and a pulse function to give your blending an extra boost.
- Powerful jug blender
- 3.5 peak HP motor blends quickly and efficiently to save effort and time
- Easily cuts through a variety of fruits, vegetables, ice and other tough ingredients
- 4 pre-set blend programmes include smoothies, juices, soups, and a self-cleaning cycle for specific results and consistency
- Soup setting allows you to blend and warm up soup in only 5 minutes
- Asymmetric stainless steel blade blends at 4 different angles to pull ingredients into the blending vortex for smooth, consistent and exceptional results
- Precision power dial and pulse function offers continuous variable speed control from low to high speeds, to meet any recipe’s specific needs
- Large capacity BPA free, dishwasher safe thermal jug with soft touch removable handle grip, and vented lid with removable measuring cap
- Unique flex edge tamper for large or ultra thick blends pushes the ingredients into the blending vortex and scrapes the sides of the jar for even blending
- Premium die-cast metal base, precision power dial and switches
- Sturdy, stable, durable and easy to clean
- Power: 1800W
- Capacity: 2.6L
- Speed settings: 11
- Dimensions: H 44.9cm x W 26.7cm x D 23.1cm
- Weight: 9.4kg
- Jug Material: Tritan Plastic
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.
The KitchenAid Warranty covers:
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Machines used for operations other than normal household food preparation
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.