Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Kikusakari is a craft sake produced by the Kiuchi Brewery in Naka-shi, Ibaraki prefecture. They have been brewing high-quality sake in Japan since 1823. Semi-dry, soft and round finish with rice umami. Enjoy with Japanese seasonal dishes.
- Junmaishu refers to pure sake, pure in the sense that no adjuncts (starches or sugars other than rice added to the fermenting mixture) were used, and that no brewer’s alcohol was added either
- This Junmai-shu is made with 100% rice polished to 65%
- This means that the rice has been polished so that no more than 65% of the original size of the grains remains
- Creating a more refined and delicate sake
- This Junmai has a fuller, richer body and a higher-than-average acidity
- It has a fragrant nose with a dry fresh finish
Junmaishu is brewed with a labour-intensive method to enhance the pure taste and umami of rice. Junmaishu is brewed with 100% rice.
- Volume: 300ml
- ABV: 15%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.