Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Serve your guests in style with the beautifully handcrafted board from Kiewiet. Made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, it is a modern take on rustic serveware and makes a perfect addition to both your chopping surface and serveware collections.
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Natural oak with resin
- Perfect as a cutting or serving board
- Coated with a non-toxic, food-grade resin
- Resin varies in colour
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
- Dimensions: 40cm x 20cm x 1.8cm
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight