Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Serve your guests in style with the beautifully handcrafted board from Kiewiet. Made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, it is a modern take on rustic serveware and makes a perfect addition to your serveware collection.
- Bowl-shaped board
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Perfect for serving cheese, meats, tapas, canapés or sushi
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
- Small: 48cm x 9cm x 5cm
- Medium:48cm x 25cm x 7cm
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.