Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Perfect for everyday meal prep, the chocolate butcher's block from Kiewiet combines beautiful design with durability and functionality. Made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, it is a perfect addition to your chopping surface collection.
- Dark design cutting board
- Made from the red wine stained oak
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Ideal to use for cutting meat or any other food preparation
- Features a groove around the edge to catch any juices from running off the board
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
- Small: 30cm x 25cm x 4cm
- Medium: 40cm x 30cm x 4cm
- Large: 48cm x 30cm x 4cm
- Deluxe: 60cm x 40cm x 4cm
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.