Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
This beautifully handcrafted serving board, made from reclaimed and up-cycled oak wood, is the perfect accompaniment to your table, and ideal for serving delicious bread, cheese, cold meats and treats at parties and even outdoor picnics.
- Dark striped detail
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrels
- Treated with 100% olive oil
- Proudly South African, made in the Cape Winelands
- Dimensions: 39cm x 15cm x 2cm
- Treat with 100% olive oil. Treatment with olive oil ensures that no water or contamination penetrate the wood
- After use, hand wash your board with hot water and mild soap, then wipe dry with a cloth. Never soak your board in water
- Once fully dried, apply a thin coat of olive oil and coat on all sides using a paper towel
- Wooden boards can be damaged if exposed to too much moisture or allowed to get very dry. Avoid prolonged soaking or direct sunlight
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.