Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
KI NO BI, meaning ‘Beauty of the Seasons’ is made at The Kyoto Distillery, Japan, and it is the first of its kind. A small batch, artisanal gin with a very Japanese heart, it is made with obsessive attention to detail, delicacy and precision.
- Using high-quality rice spirit from the famous saki-brewing district, Fushimi and local botanicals including yuzu (citrus), hinoki (wood), sansho (pepper), and gyokuro (green tea), with each category distilled separately then blended together
- All botanicals are sourced in season from producers they know and respect
- KI NO BI has a recognisably dry gin flavour but with a Japanese accent, pure, perfectly balanced with distinctive aromas and a finish of light ginger spice
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 45.7%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.