Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
If you need a handy tool to get you through all those troublesome tasks in the kitchen, this hand blender is it. With the innovative TriBlade system and a wide range of attachments, this blender is going to become your best friend. Blend, mix, emulsify and chop all with just one tool.
- Hand blender with metal wand
- Signature TriBlade which makes quick work of blending
- Improved motor can handle heavier loads
- Variable speed plus turbo function
- Simply slide the easy to use speed control dial from minimum to maximum speed and blend your food to the perfect consistency every time
- Angled blades blend more of your food in less time, specially designed ribs reduce suction and the unique foot shape stops splashing, keeping you and your kitchen clean
- Handle is shaped to be comfortable to use and Suregrip material won’t slip even in wet or greasy hands
- Comes with an extra large soup foot, a metal masher, a metal balloon whisk, 500ml chopper with storage lid and anti-slip base, and 750ml calibrated beaker with robust handle and storage lid
- Soup foot has a wider circumference for use in a pot without splashing
- The masher attachment allow mashed veggies to pull through the holes instead of getting caught up in the cup of the suction foot
- The chopper blade attachment gives the convenience of a countertop chopper and blender without the size, and is perfect for pestos, hummus and creating base pastes for curries and stews
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Central top cord exit to deflect the cord away from food
- Easy release buttons for attachments
- Model number: HDP408WH
- Power: 800W
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I love all the attachments that come with this hand blender. The guards are a little tricky to get off at first. The potato masher works like a bomb and soup blending is a breeze. Especially as the splash guard works perfectly. It takes only a few minutes to whizz up mayonnaise. The downside to this is that the whisk is not brilliant. The plug is a round 2 pin plug which means you need an adaptor Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
This blender works very well when it works, but I've had two that have broken within a year of purchase. They seem to be solidly made and the attachments are great, but after the second one blew I've given up on Kenwood. And they didn't have to work hard, both were only used to puree steamed veggies. YC sent a replacement within the warranty period so no problems there, but I won't get another onRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.