Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Whether you're trying out a brand new recipe or an authentic dish tried and tested by generations, the Kenwood Chef Titanium enables passionate cooks to create all sorts of dishes to the highest standard. It comes complete with the highest quality stainless steel bowl tools, allowing you to beat, knead, whisk, cream and fold with confidence. The unique fold function enables you to mix ingredients carefully without losing air, and the variable speeds give you ultimate control.
- Stand mixer
- Comes with a variety of bowl tools and attachments
- Large capacity mixing bowl is made from elegantly flared polished stainless steel and features handles and in bowl illumination
- In-bowl illumination allows an expert eye to control the mixing progress
- Features electronic speed control with halo illumination
- Includes variable speeds, pulse function, fold function and Start/Stop button
- Motor's planetary mix action maintains speed and power even under heavy loads
- Comes with the Head Release spine lever head lift interlock
- Two piece style splashguard with large chute that can be easily fitted with head up, down and with tool fitted
Get a free Kenwood Cookbook worth R360 when you register your product with Kenwood. T's & C's apply.
Comes with the following:
- Flexi beater
- Dough hook
- Folding tool
- Thermo-resist glass blender attachment
- Food processor
- Multi food grinder
- Electronic scale
- High speed outlet
- Slow speed attachment outlet
- Power: 1700W
- Weight: 10.4kg
- Bowl capacity: 6.7L
- Bowl's cake capacity: 4.55kg
- Bowl's dough capacity: 2.56kg
- Bowl's flour for pastry capacity: 910g
- Bowl's egg white capacity: 16
- Glass blender capacity: 1.6L
This product comes with a 2 year warranty and 10 year motor warranty.
Product Information in PDF Format
Kenwood Mixer Compare Table
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Wow, what a difference! I owned a Kenwood Prospur which sadly started breaking. I have always wanted a Kenwood Chef. This product is fantastic, lots of added features and you really can see the value in the product. I also love the low sound volume.
I would recommend this product to a friend.