Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Spiralizer Attachment allows you to quickly and easily transform family favourites into healthy, tasty replacements. Simply fit the attachment to your Kenwood Kitchen Machine and watch your favourite fruits and vegetables turn into delicious spirals, noodles and ribbons.
- Spiralizer attachment that comes with five different blades
- Pappardelle Cutting Cone creates thick cucumber and carrot ribbons for healthy salads
- Linguine Cutting Cone can be used to make thin, linguine-style noodles
- Spaghetti Cutting Cone for spiralised butternut squash or courgettes
- Tagliatelle Cutting Cone makes thick ribbons of apple for a twist on classic desserts
- Crinkle Cutting Cone for spiralised sweet potato fries
- Includes a manual with guides and recipes
- Dimensions: 21xm H x 16cm W x 22cm L
- Weight: 1.05kg
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then dry
- Do not immerse in water
- Wash removable parts by hand, then dry
- Removable parts can also be washed in the dishwasher
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I've only used it twice.
The 1st time with carrots which I found a bit difficult. Not sure if I just have to get used to the machine or if it doesn't like hard vegetables like carrots.
The 2nd time it worked great for making noodles from baby marrows.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I have been using this spiralizing attachment on my Kenwood for 6 months and have found that it has difficulty with firm vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes and red beets. The plastic x prongs of the pusher really don’t hold firm vegetables and the vegetables break off in the blade. I have to stop, clean out the broken pieces, make a new, flat cut and reattach the pusher and try again. I eveRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.