Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Taiwanese Kavalan Whisky is aged in intense humidity and heat, yet benefits from sea and mountain breezes and the spring water from Snow Mountain, which combine to create Kavalan’s signature creaminess.
Using Portuguese ruby, tawny and vintage Port wine casks as the main flavour, Kavalan Concertmaster single malt whisky is the first matured in specially selected American oak casks and then finished in port barriques. Then marrying (maturing) in the barriques mellows the flavours and adds indefinable smoothness to the whisky. It is rich bodied with natural sweetness and complexity.
- The colour is a pleasant brownish red
- Experience a nose that is tropical fruitiness with honey, vanilla, coconut and candy floss
- The palate is rich bodied with natural sweetness and complexity
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.