Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Handmade using the finest quality ingredients, Kapula Orchid Bamboo Frosted Pillar Candles are long-burning and dripless. Fragranced with magnolia, cucumber, grapefruit, violet, apple, wood, and musk notes to add to their warm ambience.
- Handmade frosted pillar candle
- Made with fully-refined paraffin wax
- Fragranced with magnolia, cucumber, grapefruit, violet, apple, wood, and musk
- Features a 100% cotton wick, natural pigment, and high quality fragrance
- Dripless and long-burning
- Through-coloured with grey pigment
Based in the Southern Cape of South Africa, Kapula has been making vibrant and high-quality handmade candles for over 25 years. The company was built on family values and is focused on creating sustainable employment.
- Dimensions: 7cm D x 10cm H
- Maximum burn time: 53 hours
- Dimensions: 7cm D x 15cm H
- Maximum burn time: 77 hours
- Dimensions: 10cm D x 10cm H
- Maximum burn time: 85 hours
- Dimensions: 10cm D x 15cm H
- Maximum burn time: 115 hours
- Dimensions: 15cm D x 10cm H (with 3 wicks)
- Maximum burn time: 57 hours
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or damage
- Remove all packaging
- Keep wax free of any flammable materials
- Keep wick trimmed to approximately 5mm to prevent smoking / soot build-up
- Burn only on a stable and heat resistant surface in a draught-free area, for no more than four hours at a time
- Do not burn within 15cm of another candle
- Do not move a candle whilst it is burning or if the wax is hot
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Discontinue use when only 2cm of wax remains in bottom
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty, subject to candles being stored in a cool, dry and dark place; and that care instructions are followed correctly