Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Tim Mälzer Kamagata series of kitchen knives offer a high standard of functionality, robust quality and minimalist aesthetics. With its clean-lined design, the knife collection focuses on the essentials required for efficient processes in the kitchen. Tim Mälzer designed the original blade shape himself - the stylish curve of the blade gives the knives their characteristic contour. The name "Kamagata" (Japanese for "sickle-shaped") is derived from this distinctive shape.
- Utility knife forged from 4116 stainless steel with a hardness of 57 (±1) HRC corrosion resistance
- Perfect for preparing and peeling vegetables and fruits
- Blade has a satin finish and Tim Mälzer's logo and signature
- Polished handle is ergonomically shaped and the symmetrical alignment makes it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Perfect balance between the handle and blade makes cutting a particularly smooth experience
- Handle is water resistant, hygienic and easy to maintain
KAI Japan is recognized as one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, highly appreciated by top-class professionals as well as ambitious hobby chefs. For over 100 years, KAI Japan has been driven by a constant drive for aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Blade: 15cm
- Handle: 10.3cm
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect them and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden or plastic boards with medium resistance
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.