Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Shun Classic White series, with its six selected blade shapes and bright ash wood coloured handle, is an integral element of the Shun Classic series. The range combines centuries-old Japanese Samurai blacksmithing with modern and sophisticated manufacturing processes. The result is chef's knives, which have been perfected to the smallest detail and consistently designed for continual sharpness, that are ideal for professional use.
- 23cm blade slicing knife
- Unique ash wood handle
- Designed to always retain its sharpness
- Ideally suited for professional use
- Damascus steel composite comprising of 32 layers gives a distinctive semi-gloss pattern
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Blade length: 23cm
- Handle Length: 12.2cm
- Material of handle: ash wood
- After each use rinse and clean the knife thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Don't wash with a harsh detergent
- Not dishwasher safe, this will affect the material and the edge's sharpness
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.