Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
With a simple and elegant stainless steel look, Seki Magoroku Shoso knives are forged from stainless steel to be precision cutting implements. Sharpened and honed with great technical skill, the result is blades with the kind of perfect sharpness, robustness and durability that is ideal for daily use in the kitchen.
- Bread knife with serrations for cutting soft bread without crushing it
- The Shoso blade is forged from 1K6 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 (±1) HRC to guarantee a high and uniform level of hardness and long-lasting cutting durability
- A convex grind gives the knife a stable cutting edge - ideal for a clean and precise cut
- Handle made of stainless 18-8 steel ensures professional handling with a symmetrical, elliptical shape
- Integrated diamond pattern provides a secure and comfortable grip while cutting
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Blade length: 24cm
- Handle: 12.5cm
- Always wash the knife by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the knife in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden or plastic boards with medium resistance
- Keep the knife in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blade is absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.