Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The chef's knives in the Seki Magoroku Kinju series are particularly light in the hand and enable precise cutting. These knives make a strong impression with their high functionality and durability. The typical Japanese blade shape is combined with a simple, black handle, creating a timeless, minimalist aesthetic.
- 21cm blade Yanagiba chef's knife
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Perfect for multitasking in the kitchen
- Suitable for right-handed use
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Handle length: 12.9cm
- After each use rinse and clean the knife thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Don't wash with a harsh detergent
- Not dishwasher safe, this will affect the material and the edge's sharpness
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.