The Pure Komachi Series' knives introduce a wealth of playful colours. Visually, these knives are distinguished primarily by their coloured coatings. The series' blades are made of stainless steel and add significant value in terms of removing cut material from the blade, especially when combined with their coloured, nonstick coating.
- The Pure Komachi Series knives introduce a wealth of playful colours
- Visually, these knives are distinguished primarily by their coloured coatings
- Made with high-quality stainless steel
- A coloured, non-stick coating has been applied
Kai, a brand of Japan. Japanese products are also in great demand around the world. The Far Eastern blend of harmony, minimalism, and function combined with convincing quality leads to a magic formula of a great number of popular lifestyle products. kai products have long had cult status in Japan with an unmistakable degree of recognition. Founded in Seki in 1908, the company has for 100 years developed and sold cutlery and related products of excellent sharpness and function.
- Yellow: Utility knife 10cm
- Green: Utility knife 15cm
- Violet: Vegetable knife 15cm