Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Pure Komachi Series' knives introduce a wealth of playful colours. Visually, these knives are distinguished primarily by their coloured coatings. The knife blades are made of stainless steel and add significant value in terms of removing cut material from the blade, especially when combined with their coloured, nonstick coating.
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- The knife also has a coloured, nonstick coating
- Available in a bright orange colour
- Perfect for slicing through meat, salami or chicken
Kai products have long had cult status in Japan with an unmistakable degree of recognition. Founded in Seki in 1908, the company has for 100 years developed and sold cutlery and related products of excellent sharpness and function.
- Blade length 23cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.