Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Seki Magoroku Knife Sharpener for Single Edged Blades helps you sharpen your KAI knives in the traditional Japanese way. Designed specifically for traditional Japanese blades that are ground and sharpened on one side, the sharpener features diamond and ceramic sharpeners in multiple grains to get you blades super sharp. It comes complete with a retractable cover for easy, compact storage.
- 3 stage pull-through knife sharpener
- Sharpens single-sided ground blades (only right-handed models)
- Features a retractable cover for easy, compact storage
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chef's knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Sharpener stages:
- Diamond grinding stones 270 grain (2x)
- Ceramic grinding wheels 150 grain (2x)
- Ceramic sharpening rods 1000 grain (2x)
- Dimensions: L 12cm x W 4.8cm x H 5cm
This product comes with a 6 month warranty