In Japanese, Shun means the precise moment at which a fruit or vegetable is perfectly ripe and perfect to eat. Named after this philosophy, the Shun range is dedicated to quality producing kitchenware.
This compact electric knife sharpener is designed for KAI’s premium double-blade knifes including all damascus ranges - Shun and Premier. It features a replaceble cartridge. Because the two pairs of grinding stones are mounted one behind the other, two operations can be done simultaneously. The first pair, of coarse grinding stones, restores the blunt edge; the second pair, of fine stones, polishes the edge to a fine and clean finish.
- Small and lightweight
- Features two pairs of ceramic grinding stones - coarse and fine
- One step sharpening, as the two pairs are lodged in a row
- Perfect for sharpening Japanese steel blades
- Dimensions: 13.8cm x 11cm x 10.5cm
- Power: 230 Volt/50 Hz, AC Power consumption 60 watts
- Weight: 875g
- Material: alundum