Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Steytler family have been running the 190-hectare spralling Kaapzicht estate for three generations. The first vintage was bottled in 1984 and the farm has become synonymous with good quality wines grown in the beautiful Bottelary Hills region.
- Forward wild fruit, prune and youngberry with toasted cedar, vanilla and gun smoke
- The palate starts out racy, with a red fruited bright core and firm tannins, developing further complexity of sour cherry, cola, green olives and smoke
- A distinctive expression of the variety - after a light pressing the pinotage underwent malolactic fermentation before going into 30% new French oak barrels for 18 months
- Delicious served with barbecued ostrich steaks or springbok fillet
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2015
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- 14.5% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.