Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
A unique sparkling demi-sec wine from the South of France that's been created to drink very cold over ice. Fresh, creamy, full of aromatic pear and fruit flavours, this makes for a great aperitif. The addition of ice opens up the citrus flavours and the wine becomes intensely refreshing. Enjoy it with foie gras, poultry or crispy duck or serve it as a light and refreshing dessert wine that will complement pastries, tarts or ice creams.
- Slightly sweet sparkling French wine
- Clear, golden body
- Stream of fine bubbles
- Nose of white fruits that deliver almond and hazelnut notes
- Creamy and smooth on the palate with a supple, yet rich texture
- Becomes pleasantly fruity with notes of grilled almonds
- Sweetness emerges on the finish to underline the wine's delicate fruitiness
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 11%
- Region: Landiras, France
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.