Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A unique sparkling demi-sec wine from the South of France that's been created to drink very cold over ice. Fresh, creamy, full of aromatic pear and fruit flavours, this makes for a great aperitif. The addition of ice opens up the citrus flavours and the wine becomes intensely refreshing. Enjoy it with foie gras, poultry or crispy duck or serve it as a light and refreshing dessert wine that will complement pastries, tarts or ice creams.
- Slightly sweet sparkling French wine
- Clear, golden body
- Stream of fine bubbles
- Nose of white fruits that deliver almond and hazelnut notes
- Creamy and smooth on the palate with a supple, yet rich texture
- Becomes pleasantly fruity with notes of grilled almonds
- Sweetness emerges on the finish to underline the wine's delicate fruitiness
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 11%
- Region: Landiras, France