Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Make poached eggs like the pros with this clever set. The two-piece design ensures an even shape and a mess-free pan. It also allows you to infuse your egg with flavours during poaching, to make a unique and delicious breakfast.
- Poach-Pro allows you to cook professional-style poached eggs in water, without the mess
- The two-piece design effectively creates a cling-film/plastic-wrap pouch, which neatly holds the raw egg as it cooks
- The pouch allows you to infuse your eggs with other flavours, such as herbs and spices, whilst cooking for a delicious alternative to traditional poached eggs
- Set includes 2 egg poachers
- Unscrew ring. Place piece of cling film/plastic wrap* (30 x 30 cm) over base as shown. Use cling film/plastic wrap that is certified for use in direct contact with fatty foods up 100°C (212°F)
- Brush/spray surface of cling film/plastic wrap with a small amount of olive oil
- Crack egg into poacher base and onto cling film/plastic wrap
- Fold the cling film over the top of the egg
- Screw ring onto base to seal
- Using serrated teeth, tear away any excess cling film/plastic wrap.
- Carefully place poacher face-up into a pan of gently simmering water. See cooking times below. Caution: hot steam can burn; do not allow the pan to boil dry.
- Half way through cooking time, flip poacher over using a fork. Caution: hot steam can burn
- Remove poacher from pan and allow to cool slightly. Unscrew ring and lift out cling film/plastic wrap pouch
- Carefully tear open and serve. Caution: hot steam can burn
- Runny yolk - 6 miniutes
- Soft yolk - 8.5 minutes
- Firm yolk - 11 miniutes
- Dishwasher safe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I’m looking to buy a new egg poacher and I’d love something that doesn’t take up so much room, as the old saucepan version. This one is disappointing because we’re trying to move away from so much single-use plastic.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
My house is a Joseph Joseph showroom - ha ha. The product takes up no space but is not as easy to use as expected. It could be the quality of the cling wrap versus the actual product. It infused the eggs brilliantly and easy to do. Just don’t forget to oil the cling wrap first or it is a complete mess.
I would recommend this product to a friend.