Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Jimmy Public is an avid explorer, and Jimmy knows his gin. True to style, Jimmy has sourced and foraged across the globe to find the best ingredients to make his style of non-alcoholic gin. The ingredients needed to be pure and expressive, the gin needed to be bold and distinctive from other gins, but it needed to stay true to a London-dry style.
He decided that he needed to focus on his favourite part of the juniper berry and then subtly support and accentuate it — the citrus character. So he gathered an array of citrus plants from Egypt to Hoedspruit to Bronkhorstpruit to take their place alongside Tuscan juniper, which is richer in citrus oils than its Eastern European counterparts. The result is the citrus limits of a London dry without the alcohol — refreshingly distinctive, yet pure and true.
- This non-alcoholic gin mimics the London-dry style of gin, with a focus on the citrus elements
- Floral botanicals are vapour distilled in to add fullness to the nose
- This flavoursome gin-in-disguise does well on the rocks but is best with tonic to ensure that all the flavours pop
- Ingredients include:
- Tuscan juniper imported directly — they carry more oils and aren't as bitter as their Easter European and African counterparts
- Coriander imported from the UK, where it is part of a countryside renewal program
- Fresh lime, lemon and grapefruit, all bought from Hoedspruit
- Lemon peel, which is sun-dried and hand kibbled in Egypt as they have the highest quality dried fruit anywhere in the world
- Lemon balm, grown on urban rooftop gardens in Johannesburg
- Lemongrass, grown specifically for Jimmy Public in Bronkhorstpruit for full control over soil conditions and the exact flavour profile to ensure the gins are 100% consistent
Perfect serve: Jimmy without the Public
- 3 blocks of ice
- Indian tonic (leave space for Jimmy)
- Slice of lemon or lime
- Wedge of grapefruit, squeezed then dropped in
- 2 slices of strawberry
- Lastly, add 50ml of Jimmy Public Non-Alcoholic Gin
- Smell deeply
- Sip and enjoy
- Volume per bottle: 750ml