Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Sourced locally, Jimmy Public spices are pure, natural and full of goodness. In each bottle lie just the ingredients you need to add a blast of flavour and happiness to every dish.
- Dried sumac powder
- Used as a key ingredient in Middle Eastern cooking, added to a za'atar mix
- Has a tart, tangy flavour, which adds freshness to a variety of foods
- Can be used simply sprinkled on top of a dish to give it a punch of flavour and brightness, or as part of a spice rub
- Contains: 69g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
A really lovely addition to the spice cupboard. Incredibly tasty with a slightly lemony flavour, beautifully packaged (it would make a magic gift), and adds a special touch to quick weeknight dinners. Sprinkled on top of roast chicken is a favourite!
I would recommend this product to a friend.