Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This contemporary, glazed stoneware from the Epure collection showcases a beautiful fusion of French and Asian ceramics. Each piece has a unique, pure design with a cracked glaze which gives a feeling of warmth and informality. Jars vitrified stoneware products have been handmade in France for over 200 years.
- Glazed ceramic dessert or cereal bowl
- Made from the most resistant and the most natural ceramic material
- Firing at 1230°C vitrifies the material making it extremely durable
- Handmade in France
Founded by Pierre Jars in 1857, Jars ceramic stoneware products have been handmade in France since and the traditional craft and skills are still passed down and closely guarded. Today’s contemporary tableware collections in glazed stoneware are much sought-after for their quality and beauty.
- Dimensions: 15cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave and oven safe up to 200°C