Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Serve the last course in this exquisite Wabi Dessert Plate. The mix of glazed and unglazed textures give this plate a unique finish that will add a touch of French flair to your table. Striking a balance between form and function, Jars vitrified stoneware products have been handmade In France for over 200 years.
- A mix of glazed and unglazed ceramic provides a unique finish
- Classified as a "noble ceramic", the most resistant and the most natural ceramic material
- Firing at 1230°C vitrifies the material making Jars products extremely durable
- Microwave and oven safe up to 200°C
- Beautifully glazed and handmade in France
Founded by Pierre Jars in 1857, Jars ceramic stoneware products have been handmade in France since and the traditional craft and skills are still passed down and closely guarded. Today’s contemporary tableware collections in glazed stoneware are much sought-after for their quality and beauty.
- Diameter: 21cm
- Dishwasher safe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.