Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Jars Wabi range embraces natural and rugged beauty without refinement, contrasting raw edges with glossy enamels that are layered by hand to create a truly unique combination of raw materials and textures.
- A mix of glazed and unglazed ceramic provide a unique finish
- Classified as a "noble ceramic", the most resistant and the most natural ceramic material
- Firing at 1230 celsius vitrifies the material making Jars products extremely durable
- Beautifully glazed and handmade in France
Founded by Pierre Jars in 1857, Jars ceramic stoneware products have been handmade in France since and the traditional craft and skills are still passed down and closely guarded. Today’s contemporary tableware collections in glazed stoneware are much sought-after for their quality and beauty.
- Diameter: 30cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave and oven safe up to 200 degrees