Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
This palette knife has been specially designed to team with a standard 23cm cake tin so you can ice cakes in one simple swipe. The blade is flexible, so it's perfect for delicate work, works just as well right- or left-handed and can be used on any awkwardly shaped bakes. The beautiful colour-dipped acacia wood handle means it will look lovely hanging from a hook in your kitchen.
- Jamie Oliver angled palette knife
- Features a cranked stainless steel blade
- ideal for spreading buttercream or icing onto cakes
- Dishwasher safe, handwash recommended
From the Naked Chef to the Food Revolution, Jamie Oliver lives large in our hearts and minds. Now he can also feature in your kitchen. From cookware to bakeware, the products that Jamie puts his name to are well thought out, quality products you'll love to use.
- Total length: 28cm x 28cm x 1cm
- Blade length: 22.5 cm
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.