Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Journalist Ishay Govender-Ypma threads together the enticing flavours of South African curry. The book takes a tour through the kitchens of respected local cooks as they share their stories and recipes.
- South African book on local curry recipes
- The classic KwaZulu-Natal crab
- Dried fish curries
- Cape Malay chicken
- Crayfish curries
- Kasi beef curries from Orlando West and Qunu
- Offal from Calvinia
- Karoo venison
- Kerkbasaar kerrie en rys
- Vegetarian dhals
Please note that we do not accept returns on books. See our Help Center for more info.
- Dimensions: L 27cm x W 22 cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Pages: 256
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.