Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Iona is the coolest vineyard in the Cape, 420m above sea-level, high above the picturesque Elgin Valley. Iona is surrounded by the Kogelberg Nature Reserve and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean in the South.
- Elegant, fresh cherry and red berry nose, with undergrowth melange
- The palate is pure with lovely texture and focused sweet cherry fruit dominates with spicy undertones
- The wine is fresh and intense with real vibrancy
- Allergens: Sulphur
- 13.1% alc vol
- Origin: Elgin
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review