Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Inverroche Gin is double distilled in small batches of 250 bottles, using a specialised pot still process where alcohol vapour infuses with dried and fresh botanicals, resulting in a complex and intensely flavoured spirit.
The Classic variety is handcrafted using 15 different botanicals, making it a crisp, clean and refreshing spirit. The perfumed undertones of the Cape fynbos amplify the aromas of the botanicals, while fruit and spice flavours dominate the palate.
- Clear, colourless appearance
- Gentle juniper and fresh citrus dominate the nose and palate, with hints of spice from the coriander seed and cardamom pods used in distillation
- Enjoy with tonic and a curl of orange zest or chilled with a dash of lemon zest in a dry martini
- Beautifully packaged, ideal for gifting
- 43% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
A pleasant change from the traditional London Dry Gin, this product has a beautiful bouquet, supporting the distillers message around the distillation process and the uniqueness of the environment from which it is produced. Great tribute to the Western Cape diversity being used in special ways.
I would recommend this product to a friend.